Terms of service
VIV Coaching programs are inclusive of 1-1 (or One-on-One) Coaching or Group Coaching, in-between session communication with the client or a representative of the client organization, and resources for your personal/internal use. VIV will be your source of support and everything we speak about is held in confidence based on the International Coaching Federation Code Of Ethics.
How To Prepare For Your Coaching Session
- Put yourself in a quiet and comfortable environment a few minutes prior to our remote sessions via phone/video calls.
- It’s recommended to wear a headset or headphones with a speaker.
- Grab a glass of water or your favourite beverage and get comfortable!
- It’s advised to have a pen, paper/notebook and ONLY the electronic device used for your session beside you, and put your mobile phone on silence.
- You don’t need to time our session.
- Come to your session with one or two main subjects or roadblocks to speak about. It may be something new, or something we’ve been working on for the past few sessions.
- Your coach will spend sufficient time prior to and after each of your sessions in order to make your coaching most effective. So, we highly recommend you to get in touch with your coach at least 2 days before your sessions to discuss the subjects you’d like to work on in the coming session as well as share assignments from the previous session if applicable.
- Feedback is welcome at any time either directly communicating with your coach or by submitting your feedback online. We appreciate your being direct and transparent with us for feedback. Whatever works better for you, the objective of the coaching is to make it most beneficial to you.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us by submitting a Contact Form.